- Feeds and drives screws at two separate workstations.
- Allows independant non-synchronized operation
- Air or electric drivers
- Hard chromed stainless steel tracks
- Patented screw release mechanism (escapement) has only one moving part
- Quick release air fittings to change bits, clutches, etc..
- Drive screws at any angle without jamming, even vertically upward
- Floating stabilizer prevents minor screw head size variations from jamming feeder
- Built-in FRL for system protection
- Modular construction allows alternate uses as production demands change
- Available options for most production requirements
- Unique multidriver and robotic applications available
6" x 12.75"
Rotary Bowl: 6" diameter